- clean and seal bead
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas,RWD – [Includes: R&I Crossmember.]
- REMOVE ABS SENSORS AND CLEAN MOUNTING SURFACE
- Replace front brake pads and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- replace rear brake pads and rotors
GAVIN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/12/2021