- Replace front brake pads and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134 with dye . Test system performance and scan for leaks.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- REMOVE EXHAUST SHIELD RUSTED OUT
- REPLACE LOW SIDE CHARGE PORT VALVE
JAMES R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2022