- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- replace rear brake pads and rotors
- TIMING COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Oil Pan.] – [Includes: Replace Front Oil Seal(s).]
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Power Steering Pump.]
BOBBY P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/10/2021